Active Warrior volunteers will be the first face thousands of participants see. Whatever you do as a volunteer you are the backbone of making the event run smoothly for all our warriors.
Do you want to join our fight against inactivity? Are you brilliant at helping others conquer their challenges?
Then join our warrior team.
Warrior team roles:
- Registration to provide the first welcome to the thousands of Active Warrior participants.
- Bag drop is a key part of the warrior experience, and typically the last stop before warriors make their way to the start line.
- Finish line to help organise medals and drinks for participants.
- Obstacle marshals are people who help to encourage and motivate our participants and guide them over obstacles safely.
- Warrior team volunteers need to show some grit at times just like our Active Warriors. We start early as morning shifts kick off at 7.00am. We need people who are up for the challenge and who are prepared to work with others. Whatever you do as a volunteer, you’ll be at the heart of it all, creating life-changing experiences for everyone – including yourself.
- Volunteer Perks
- Free entry into the next years race*
- Front-row seats to the best action in the house.
- 30 day free exercise subscription
- Free Warrior T-shirt and gear
- Lunch on race day
- The feel good factor, as you support Warriors and change lives
*How the free entry works:
- Once registration opens for 2017 events you will you receive a Volunteer Discount Code to enable you to purchase your ticket to run. Your free ticket can be transferred to someone else.
- Volunteer numbers are limited to the 40 per event, and applicants are not guaranteed a position as event organisers reserve the right to hand pick 40 of the most appropriate applicants.
Requirements: Everyone who applies to be a Warrior Team Volunteer must be able to do the following:
- Be 16 years of age or older.
- Attend a warrior team briefing w/c 3rd October and attend the 15th October.
- An ability to speak and read English.
- Flexibility for which role you will do.
Sponsors and event village vendors