ONLINE SIGN UPS
We have extended the deadline for online sign ups until 12:00 on Saturday 8th December. If you have a friend, a child, a colleague or neighbour who’d like to take part it’s not too late to get them registered. We will be taking limited sign ups on the day, but these will incur a £5 admin charge.
You can now collect your Santa suit from Block One at the Outdoor Sports Centre although advanced collection isn’t necessary as these can be picked up on the day. Remember the suits are ‘one size fits all’, but by picking them up in advance you will have time to customise!
- Please make sure wherever possible, you walk, car share, get dropped off, cycle or take public transport to get to the Sport Centre and ease pressure on the limited parking available. We respectfully request you don’t park over our neighbor’s driveways.
- The registration and start point are located adjacent to the tennis courts and will open at 8.30 am. Remember you need to have cleared registration 20 minutes before your wave so allow plenty of time. At registration, you will be issued with your Santa suit (if you haven’t collected it) and an event wrist band.
- Volunteers will be running a donation based bag drop during the event and donations will be passed onto Special Olympics Solent.
- Whilst we would like everyone to wear a Santa suit it’s not mandatory.
- Although the 3km course does not feature any water obstacles you need to dress appropriately for getting cold and dirty. You must wear appropriate shoes and we suggest you wear trail running shoes with good grip. Showers are available in Block One so feel free to bring a towel and change of clothes.
- Don’t forget to bring some money – we have a selection of refreshments available and you can buy some cool warrior gear.
- We will have official photographers and a videographer so remember to smile, tell us how you are feeling and even stop to say hello.
- Photos will be shared via a photo sharing platform and the link will be emailed, shared on Facebook and put on our website so make sure you have liked our Facebook page @activewarrioruk. We will aim to get these early the following week.
We hope you are ready to face the challenge! See you soon.